Destiny Picture & Video Thread

Thought I'd throw all the supers together i'd been doing to work on the PVP Sub-Class quests over the last couple of weeks. :)

Blimey Def you made the jump lol.

Where is everyone?:confused:

CtbEYV2XEAAYz6I.jpg:large

Those new Warlock boots have a neat ability, especially combined with Raid gloves:

this was posted on reddit by user byJSN

Imgur GIF

First little vid of D2.

Just thought I'd show the automatic Power Level change showing that you don't need to equip newer higher level drops for the game to pick your best level.

As you can see I get an engram at 242 and straight away the game knows it will boost my level up and shows me the next one will be at 2 levels higher.

Weird bug at the end of the Guantlet, thankfully got rewards but it just kept on wiping us. Had to go to ordbit and back to clear it!

Can't see the vid @Cha1ky , says it's unavailable for me.

Is it the death loop? I've seen that happen when the death timer and the final slam go in at exactly the same time.

Did you get Calus down? Saw on your thread it glitched for you on Friday..

Is it the death loop? I've seen that happen when the death timer and the final slam go in at exactly the same time.

Yeah mate its the death loop. I had like 20 seconds left too buy somehow insta killed Mr as I dunked it.

Heres the Calus fight

Yeah it was the death loop.
We got Calus down on the first attempt last night.
If we all could have stayed on for another 15 mins I think we could have done the baths on alts (done Calus on main, dogs & gauntlet on alts) and that would have meant a full raid in around 2hrs

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom