Destiny Picture & Video Thread

Det

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Post your pics of your toons if ya like. Shame it doesn't show them with weapons.

Screenshot_2014-07-20-13-36-53_zpsk5vuk9lv.png

Screenshot_2014-07-20-13-36-42_zpsoupgwdua.png

I like the cloak

Not another Destiny thread :( please, will one of the Mods merge all the Destiny threads into one. I don't venture into PS4 forums that much (only to keep up with the latest) these days but when I do, all I see is Destiny this, Destiny that etc etc - 7 Destiny threads.

Sorry for the rant.

Not another Destiny thread :( please, will one of the Mods merge all the Destiny threads into one. I don't venture into PS4 forums that much (only to keep up with the latest) these days but when I do, all I see is Destiny this, Destiny that etc etc - 7 Destiny threads.

Sorry for the rant.
Good point, we don't have a Destiny moaning thread yet... I'll start one.

Jk, there's been a request for a sub forum that should hopefully be created soon, and all the relevant threads will be moved in there.

The separate threads make sense for those of us interested in the game, which is shaping up to be probably the biggest franchise on next gen so far.

Jk, there's been a request for a sub forum that should hopefully be created soon, and all the relevant threads will be moved in there.

The separate threads make sense for those of us interested in the game, which is shaping up to be probably the biggest franchise on next gen so far.
This.

I think personally it would be better to have a destiny thread with sub threads for betas, moans, clans, pic, experiences, news whatever (there just springing faster than weeds at the min). I like the game but going on to ps4 and nearly having to go to page 2 to read about other games is a bit much in my opinion. I mean if this were the case for every game cod, battlefield etc you would get two games per page or something!

I think personally it would be better to have a destiny thread with sub threads for betas, moans, clans, pic, experiences, news whatever (there just springing faster than weeds at the min). I like the game but going on to ps4 and nearly having to go to page 2 to read about other games is a bit much in my opinion. I mean if this were the case for every game cod, battlefield etc you would get two games per page or something!
That just shows that theyre not a hot topic if it's down page or 2. But will be sorted whenever the admin get back from the holiday he's on.

That just shows that theyre not a hot topic if it's down page or 2. But will be sorted whenever the admin get back from the holiday he's on.
Clearly we need a gaming senior mod.

I nominate Soundburst.

Clearly we need a gaming senior mod.

I nominate Soundburst.

What's happened to SB? - not seen any posts by him in ages!!!

What's happened to SB? - not seen any posts by him in ages!!!
You ruined my joke with your ignorance! Consider yourself lambasted!

:rotfl: but seriously. Senior mod for gaming would be good.

Post your pics of your toons if ya like. Shame it doesn't show them with weapons.
Ummmm don't use the crappy app, but do it in game?

Destiny Beta_20140723072347.jpg

And here is one sans helmet at the tower, similar to my Alpha one:

Destiny Beta_20140723072512.jpg

destiny-first-look-alpha_20140612214845-jpg.492066

Looks like you knoe rule number 1 of MMOs. Play as a chick and get free stuff

Looks like you knoe rule number 1 of MMOs. Play as a chick and get free stuff
Hmmm, i did not know that rule.

I mostly play as chicks when given a choice, because i mostly play 3rd person games - and not to knock anyone else's sexual preference; i'm fine if you like men or whatever - if i'm going to stare at my avatar's / toon's bottom for hour after hour, i would rather stare at a woman's bottom, rather than a man's bottom.

I realise a lot of men-gamers have latent repressed homosexual tendancies, and would rather stare at a man's bottom, which is cool, just not for me :hiya:

Hmmm, i did not know that rule.

I mostly play as chicks when given a choice, because i mostly play 3rd person games - and not to knock anyone else's sexual preference; i'm fine if you like men or whatever - if i'm going to stare at my avatar's / toon's bottom for hour after hour, i would rather stare at a woman's bottom, rather than a man's bottom.

I realise a lot of men-gamers have latent repressed homosexual tendancies, and would rather stare at a man's bottom, which is cool, just not for me :hiya:
Well that was rule number 2. So either way you got it right. lol.

Yah I'm working on a Titan right now. I started as a hunter then went lock and now titan. Tbh I'm rotating between the lock and titan. Prefer the hunter.

Where'd you get those screens?

Yah I'm working on a Titan right now. I started as a hunter then went lock and now titan. Tbh I'm rotating between the lock and titan. Prefer the hunter.

Where'd you get those screens?

I played Hunter in the Alpha so wanted to try the others out. The images are from the destiny login screen.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom