Destiny Daily And Weekly Missions

Oi! What's the bleedin' Nightfall this week then eh? People are slacking I tells ya. :)

One of the new missions again.

Attachments

• 1433845394504.jpg
    1433845394504.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 42
I like how the Nightfall rotation is not repetitive in any way

Cheers. So the same as it was a couple of weeks back then... repetitive indeed. I wonder if we'll ever see The Nexus back in all it's glory? And I still yearn for the Psion strike being made a Nightfall at some point in the future...

Bungie do need their heads seeing to though with this ridiculous 'rotation'.

Cheers. So the same as it was a couple of weeks back then... repetitive indeed. I wonder if we'll ever see The Nexus back in all it's glory? And I still yearn for the Psion strike being made a Nightfall at some point in the future...

Until the Psion strike is made available to XB1 users, you probably won't see it as a weekly or nightfall.

Yep or the Undying Mind which is my fave strike, would love that to be nightfall once PS exclusivity is up.

Yep or the Undying Mind which is my fave strike, would love that to be nightfall once PS exclusivity is up.

True that, I can imagine the hill part with the waves of Majors with Void Burn on would be a decent challenge

Now that you don't get weapon drops in the Weekly Heroic, I've felt less compelled to play it.

Now that you don't get weapon drops in the Weekly Heroic, I've felt less compelled to play it.
You do dont you, since the patch?

Weekly Heroics
  • Fixed an issue where the Weekly Heroic strikes did not award engrams (Note: Tooltip will not display them as rewards)

Nightfall is Omnigul with Void Burn, juggler, Angry, epic and nightfall.

Heroic is The Nexus with Heroic and Grounded.

On the app Skolas is showing with Arc burn in the final round, I thought that we were no longer having burns since the patch?

Last edited:
Well the app the other week was showing as Skolas being Melee damage increase but it was actually void burn so think the app might be at fault again. :smashin:

Void burn Omnigul? so other than the ogre are there any void enemies? Should be a fairly routine one I reckon.

Buzzing, Omnigull is a rare one to appear on the Nightfall/Weekly rotation

Mate, you're making my sides hurt. Twice in 10 mins I've had to report your posts as funny.

Dodged a bullet there then....

Come to think of it. Me Stu and Danny did it in 2 hours. Ditch Danny for Ibrox and it took 4 and a half hours and then a failed night.

Bloody Irishman dragging us down. Best bring your A game this week mate or we'll be looking for a level 1 player to replace you :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom