Destiny 2 (PS4)

I could have sword Exotics dropped at your level or above. I am 334 and they are dropping lower level than what I am now....

I could have sword Exotics dropped at your level or above. I am 334 and they are dropping lower level than what I am now....
329? If you're 334 then Exotics will drop at 329 (334 with the mod) as thats your base level. Exotic random drops i'm talking about here, ones you have to hand in to the vendor.

Small bug maybe.

My Dawning mini quest meant I had to go see Cayde. I also had to collect the Flashpoint engram. I got the dawning one but not the Flashpoint one, so looks like it is lost.

Not a big deal, but a bit annoying

Is the multi player on this similar to the first? Got a feeling the wife's got me it for Christmas. Could I still be competitive in mp or will everyone have loads better weapons now?
Cheers

Is the multi player on this similar to the first? Got a feeling the wife's got me it for Christmas. Could I still be competitive in mp or will everyone have loads better weapons now?
Cheers
Its the same but only 4 vs 4. Theres no god roll weapons like the first so i'm sure with play you'll get the weapons most people use quite quickly. There isn't really anything that is OP or anything that stands out too much.

Lots of swearing as per the norm for his vids but bang on here. The Dawning really is a kick in the teeth despite there being some good stuff in there.

I bought all the Christmas stuff I wanted with dust I earned in game. I haven't got sound at work so I'm assuming he is complaining about micro transactions.

Osiris has killed destiny for me. Can't put my finger on it but I'm just not interested. I'm gonna skip it and wait for the next expansion, hopefully it's more like the taken king.

Osiris has killed destiny for me. Can't put my finger on it but I'm just not interested. I'm gonna skip it and wait for the next expansion, hopefully it's more like the taken king.
Na the third DLC is like the Taken King, thats the one where they actually fix things and do a great job, because people haven't bought it yet and they want to sell you it. Its a miracle, all the stuff you've been asking for is here in DLC 3!! We worked around the clock in removing this stuff from the game to begin with so we can tweak it and put it back in later, ta-da.

I think I’m done with Destiny now, no one in my group is playing it anymore. I’ve had lots of fun times with it, some with a lot of you guys on here but I regret buying the two expansion digital version now I feel compelled to play Osiris and the next one when I want to move on from it.

The game play is as fun as ever but I just done feel Bungie/Activison have a clue how to manage it at this point. They just seem interested in microtransactions and padding it out with grinding.

Time to move onto something else!!

Christopher Barrett on Twitter

Happy Holidays Guardians. I hope you are enjoying the The Dawning or at least a bit of chaos in Mayhem. There are a few things I want to mention before the year ends...

For the upcoming Iron Banner and Faction Rally events, in addition to brand new seasonal armor Ornaments, we’re adding new themed Sparrows, Ghosts, Ships, and Shaders to the reward pools.

Also, early next year, we’re refactoring Raid itemization across the game. The most difficult activities should be the most rewarding.

And finally, I know we say it a lot, but we hear your feedback on Eververse. We both want our players to feel respected, and to deliver great content regularly to our community. Expect lots of discussion with the dev team and an update on our path forward after the new year.

One more for good measure. We have short term and long term solutions for Vault space in the works, since I know that is another hot topic.

Everyone knew about the Faction stuff already but good to see they're finally adding the good stuff back in that should of been there from the start.

If they followed the same vault format from D1 year 3 then there wouldn't have been any issues with it

You can already look at the new faction stuff if you go to their representative in the tower. Think the dead orbit ship was ok but as usual they're just reskins.
Ive only got hunter iron banner gear but you can look at the ornaments for whatever ib pieces that you have. Hunter helmet looks good with a bandana type face mask covering the bottom of it

If they followed the same vault format from D1 year 3 then there wouldn't have been any issues with it

You can already look at the new faction stuff if you go to their representative in the tower. Think the dead orbit ship was ok but as usual they're just reskins.
Ive only got hunter iron banner gear but you can look at the ornaments for whatever ib pieces that you have. Hunter helmet looks good with a bandana type face mask covering the bottom of it
Yeah that been there since recent DLC, it's why most people knew about that stuff anyway.

Well thsts one character to lvl 25.

not fussed about ornaments myself.

And yet you unlocked them all.....

Have a look at the Dead Orbit Ones, they're good.
I have unlocked the vanguard ones, the ones you wear with Took gear iirc. You unlock them just by playing strikes etc, so just happens

Jesus! You don't even get another Dawning engram on the weekly reset. So its 1 engram for all of it!

When are you thinking of doing a raid run @Cha1ky

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom