Destiny 2 (PS4)

Bungle on Twitter are stating that there’s a problem with the hdr on PS4 and that they are looking into it.

Is it unreasonable to expect they should have checked it before release????

After all they stated it would be enabled soon after launch.

Well less then 4hrs completed the story mode...that’s with doing some normal non DLC related quests.!
No spoilers..!

Yeah just completed it on my first character too. It's not bad tbh

Loved the ending..!
Levelled up to 25/309, when I get around to doing the story mode Titan then Hunter, I’ll be starting on 309 so that will give me a good boost.!

Is it unreasonable to expect they should have checked it before release????

After all they stated it would be enabled soon after launch.

Noticed quite a few bugs, enemies just completely disappearing like the flash, also clan level points kept coming up with same points over and over again every 2-3minutes.!

Noticed quite a few bugs, enemies just completely disappearing like the flash, also clan level points kept coming up with same points over and over again every 2-3minutes.!
The clan thing isn't a bug. That's people in the clan getting xp and levelling the clan up. As it did in the first season.

Did that big event on Mercury, the rewards.......

You guessed it

Most Rewards.jpg

Did the new campaign stuff on PC first (might as well do it at 60FPS first go) and story wasn't bad, but a bit short, and by the end of the campaign I was already sick of the "infinite forest"! Can't believe that that's the only new area.

So far it's on par with Dark Below & House of Wolves IMO, which was probably to be expected. It's just, after TTK and ROI I thought they'd cracked how to do a decent expansion, but obviously not.

This Raid Lair better be bl**dy good!

The clan thing isn't a bug. That's people in the clan getting xp and levelling the clan up. As it did in the first season.

Doh didn’t think of that ‍♂️

No bloody HDR..what a disappointment ...why can't bungie ever get things right first time

No bloody HDR..what a disappointment ...why can't bungie ever get things right first time

Haha
Think they rushed this latest patch, for me the game was very buggy..!

Heroic Strikes have no modifiers, it is the same strike list at a slightly higher level. No idea what the point of that is

Heroic Strikes have no modifiers, it is the same strike list at a slightly higher level. No idea what the point of that is
Especially when the Heroic Adventures have them! Suppose its another Power Engram while I'm levelling, after that (and getting the ornament for the vanguard) not sure I'll be doing them.

HDR not available on PS4 for anyone, as botched it up so hopefully it will available on the next release..!

Absolute fudgeing joke

Out of a clan of 16 I was the only 1 playing last night and that's on day of release, not much point playing anymore.

We had 5 out of about 20 odd on and I got bored and turned it off after a bit. Gash.

Seems to look better on PS4 Pro though by all accounts.

Can't quite put my finger on it, but the story was just boring to play. The Infinite Drabness is just rubbish.

Having said that I don't think it can be judged until the raid is out. If that is decent it will make up for a dull story campaign for me

Tried some of the heroic challenges on mercury
Wow there tough..!
Got wiped out so many times it was ridiculous...!

Tried some of the heroic challenges on mercury
Wow there tough..!
Got wiped out so many times it was ridiculous...!

The heroic events?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom