Destiny 2 Gaming Survey

elenors

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

My name is Elenor Smith and I am a Flinders University student in my final year of the Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) program. I am seeking people to participate in research that involves investigating gaming routines and gaming design features.

What is this study about?
This project aims to assess how gaming routines are sustained and the influence of routines on an individual’s gaming time.

Who can participate?
Males aged 18 and older who game several times per week and have played Destiny 2 in the last three months. We are looking for up to 500 people to participate.

What happens during the study?
Participants will be asked to complete an anonymous online survey. The survey will ask participants to describe their gaming history and their current gaming routine.

Participants will also be asked to provide their Steam username (PC) or gamertag (Xbox/Playstation). We are NOT going to publish or otherwise report any individual data – we are only interested in overall patterns of play for the whole sample. None of your individual data will be reported with your GamerID. We are also NOT reporting any specific GamerIDs. We are collecting IDs only for the purpose of linking past week activity with other survey questions.

How long will it take?
The survey will take no longer than 30 minutes to complete. Participants will be invited to enter a prize draw where they will have the chance to win JB Hi-Fi, Steam and Apple gift cards valued at AUD $25.

How can I find out more and or/participate?
To participate, please click on the following link:
https://qualtrics.flinders.edu.au/jfe/form/SV_2mn6jfWqMuAXNQ2

This will give you further information and the opportunity for you to sign up and express your consent.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected] or my supervisor, Daniel King, at [email protected].

Thank you so much!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom