"dest Error" Sony Dav-dz111

A

AlanMelgarejo

hi everyone, i recently purchaed this home theatre system and i am getting this "DEST Error" message on the player's display. It came up after trying to unlock the region codes... anyone know what's going on or how to fix it? Cheers!

R

rocksolid

Hi
I am also facing a similar problem. In case you have found a solution please put it on the forum.
I have a sony hi-fi system GNZ8D for more than a year. Suddenly it has started showing DEST ERROR on the screen and has locked the DVD caddy with 3 cd/DVDs inside. I can not open the tray now as it is locked and it does not play any of the DVD/CDs . However all other functions like Radio, tape are functioning normally.

Dr. datye

edonovan52

Standard Member
Hi
I am also facing a similar problem. In case you have found a solution please put it on the forum.
I have a sony hi-fi system GNZ8D for more than a year. Suddenly it has started showing DEST ERROR on the screen and has locked the DVD caddy with 3 cd/DVDs inside. I can not open the tray now as it is locked and it does not play any of the DVD/CDs . However all other functions like Radio, tape are functioning normally.

Dr. datye

did either of you find an answer to this???

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom