"dest Error" Sony Dav-dz111

A

AlanMelgarejo

hi everyone, i recently purchaed this home theatre system and i am getting this "DEST Error" message on the player's display. It came up after trying to unlock the region codes... anyone know what's going on or how to fix it? Cheers!

R

rocksolid

Hi
I am also facing a similar problem. In case you have found a solution please put it on the forum.
I have a sony hi-fi system GNZ8D for more than a year. Suddenly it has started showing DEST ERROR on the screen and has locked the DVD caddy with 3 cd/DVDs inside. I can not open the tray now as it is locked and it does not play any of the DVD/CDs . However all other functions like Radio, tape are functioning normally.

Dr. datye

edonovan52

Standard Member
Hi
I am also facing a similar problem. In case you have found a solution please put it on the forum.
I have a sony hi-fi system GNZ8D for more than a year. Suddenly it has started showing DEST ERROR on the screen and has locked the DVD caddy with 3 cd/DVDs inside. I can not open the tray now as it is locked and it does not play any of the DVD/CDs . However all other functions like Radio, tape are functioning normally.

Dr. datye

did either of you find an answer to this???

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom