1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Desktop Stand fixings for Panasonic Plasmas

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by lisag, Dec 28, 2004.

1. lisag

lisag

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +296
    I am planning on getting a Unicol PFS stand for my Panasonic TH37PW7 as it has a very narrow depth, which fits on my mantelpiece.. www.unicol.co.uk

They have stated this...

"We haven’t seen the TH 37 PW7 but every Panasonic 37”, 42” & 50” PW models we have ever seen use the same fixings. We can make a PFS desktop pedestal stand for these models, the base size is 58cm wide x 24.8cm deep (front to back). Can you confirm if the PW7 uses the same fixings as the other PW models?"

Anyone know the answer?

fanx
    lisa
    :)

2. lisag

lisag

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +296
  3. lisag

lisag

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +296
    3rd time lucky?

4. blackmanalishi

blackmanalishi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I should be able to tell you but not until I get home tomorrow afternoon when I can measure mine, which is currently on the wall!

If you don't get an answer from someone else by then I'll be glad to send you the answer... :)

5. PannyAdams

PannyAdams

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Hi

The Unicol stands atually use the Wall mount screws and not the two prongs that the Panny official stands use these screws are positioned to fit most universal brackets.

I don't know where you live, but Seven Oaks HiFi in Epsom has a PW7 on a Unicol stand in its window - maybe a few other branches have?

I think the rare but still obtainable Panny ST07 stand is probably narrower (Leading Edge in Newcastle claim to stock it). Better still would be the ST05 (the same but without the 'feet' at the front), however you certainly wont find one of these new (they pre-date pw5 - there are a few shots of these in the get your plasmas out for the lads thread) but if someone has decided to wall mount a previously desk mount you could get one cheap!

Hope this helps

Panny