• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Design Labs Controllers Available In UK

Munkey Boy

Distinguished Member
I did this. Impressed by the final product, even with my personal design which won't be to everyone's taste.

20170627_090437.jpg

Lostsoul 301281

Distinguished Member
I got mine a couple of weeks ago.
I didn't go crazy as I already really like the black controllers, but I do like a good black and purple combo.
Rubber grips and my gamer tag.
19895055_10154446652931710_6399274238378789385_n.jpg

I was happy with it, but the Home button wasn't very responsive and would take a couple of presses before actually functioning, so I've had to arrange to send it back for replacement.

Edit: I did actually compare the feel of the Home button against my Gears of War 4 controller and there was a huge difference.
The Gears controller's button was very sturdy compared to the loose feel of the custom one.

Edit 2: One thing I wish they would do with all controllers is move the stick buttons(LS and RS usually reserved for sprint and crouch in FPS games) and have small buttons underneath the pad, where the flap things are on the elite controller.

Last edited:

Lostsoul 301281

Distinguished Member
Well I got my replacement custom controller 2 days ago, and even though the Home button is more responsive, it still doesn't feel very sturdy. Not like the Gears controller.

What's other people's like?
Does your Home button feel "loose"?

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom