Derigister my billing card from iTunes

azdine

Banned
Help me guys how do I take my card off, I keep having bill, I don't know how my little kids keep downloading those app. Even I have password

Just in case you want to keep your card details, and most don't, but you can turn off in app purchases.

General > Restrictions > Enable Restrictions > Turn off in app purchases.

Otherwise, click to the right of your name in iTunes, then Accounts, then Edit Payment Preferences, and click 'None'

I do this, and simply add iTunes vouchers as I need them. With kids, I would also add the in app restrictions as well though.

dc8900

Distinguished Member
I do this, and simply add iTunes vouchers as I need them. With kids, I would also add the in app restrictions as well though.

+1,

I removed my CC details off itunes simply as I wasn't too hot with it being kept there after the quite a few stories of some members having their accounts charged with apps that they did not download etc (there are several threads on these boards if you do a quick search)

azdine

Banned
thank you guys to be honest what i*ve done dump thing i entred my old expired credit card but will change it

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom