1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Derek Cross, how do you connect...

Discussion in 'PC Gaming & Rigs' started by mikeq, Jun 13, 2003.

1. mikeq

mikeq

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Derek,

Tried to connect to your game last night after receiving your invite, usual story couldn't connect.

How do you connect to your ADSL i.e through a router etc If so what make?

You don't have on any IP blocking which may block my IP (range).

Maybe we could do a test with you trying to connect to me, to see if it works that way.

Just seems really strange that yours is the only connection I can't get into:confused:

2. derekrcross

derekrcross
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    alright mike
    you are not the only one who can not connect to me spunky dunc cant either i use cable broardband with a belkin router dont have a clue what its set on only it works can hold 8 on xbox live with 3 computers going at the same time if anyone has some ideas please help :D

3. Duncan Craig

Duncan Craig

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    Well if you ever fancy a game Max4orce let me know, cos we'll never get a clan match....hahahah ;-)

SpunkyDunc

4. mikeq

mikeq

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Duncan,

I've had a few clan matches, usually the other team hosts or it has been okay when captaineyecatch hosts. It's just Dereks connection thats a problem for me:(

I've got you in my friends list but never seen you on-line at the same time as me.

Mike

5. -Spike-

-Spike-

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +220
    Guys,

I've read quite a few posts on other forums about compatability issues with certain routers/modems on Xbox Live.
    This might be the problem here?

As another example there are two guys on my friends list who use the same exchange and whenever they are on the same team it causes all sorts of problems, no voice, disconnection etc
    Although I think Del uses cable so the above probably is irrelevant it goes to show that there are issues out there.

I'm trying to find the thread (without much luck) to see what/if there was a resolution.
    I'll let you know.

:)