Depression - keen to know other peoples coping mechanisms and experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like it. 😡

Just had an email off the physio saying expect contact with hr today and she thinks she has sorted it , will have to wait and see what happens .....

Good luck.

Only just stumbled across this thread - what a great thing it is - full of encouragement, sage advice and well-wishes.
Like many of you, 2020 has proven to be a proper kick in the nut sack for me - what with the pandemic and one thing and another the good old black tie has never seen so much use.
But they say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger so the best we can hope for is that we all muddle through in our own myriad ways and emerge relatively unscathed.
Take care one and all.

I think they are playing games with me to be honest , and I’m sick of them , they also said they probably wouldn’t support me getting my other knee done due to the amount of sick I have had 😡
Charming!! o_O they sound horrible!!

Just had an email off the physio saying expect contact with hr today and she thinks she has sorted it , will have to wait and see what happens .....
Hope your physio has sorted it. Seems like they atleast have your back!!

As they should. 😂

Hell hath no fury like a physio standing up for their patient.
OK, others standing up for their patient.

Only just stumbled across this thread - what a great thing it is - full of encouragement, sage advice and well-wishes.
Like many of you, 2020 has proven to be a proper kick in the nut sack for me - what with the pandemic and one thing and another the good old black tie has never seen so much use.
But they say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger so the best we can hope for is that we all muddle through in our own myriad ways and emerge relatively unscathed.
Take care one and all.

It's turned out to be a great asset, and hopefully helped a lot of people at least get stuff off of their chest that they perhaps couldn't elsewhere.

Of course it would be great if we didn't need it at all, but hopefully the end of 2020 will see better times for everyone ahead.

We can only hope that 2021 is an improvement , I get the feeling there will be some big changes coming my way , and for the good ....

It's turned out to be a great asset, and hopefully helped a lot of people at least get stuff off of their chest that they perhaps couldn't elsewhere.

I already posted a well done for making this thread a sticky but forgot to say an even bigger well done to @paulyoung666 for having the courage to start it in the first place :clap:

I'm sure a few of you can relate to this 😔

FB_IMG_1603907619453.jpg

Not feeling very good at the moment , I think I’m being taken for an idiot , went back to work yesterday and they expected me to dive straight into 4 12 hour shifts , no phased return at all , I get the feeling I’m being set up to fail , did 10 hours yesterday and was in bloody agony with my knee and it swelled up , went back in today and said I couldn’t do 12 hours so I only did 6 but now I’ve got to get back into physio to see what they say .....

Keep records of everything just in case.

Not feeling very good at the moment , I think I’m being taken for an idiot , went back to work yesterday and they expected me to dive straight into 4 12 hour shifts , no phased return at all , I get the feeling I’m being set up to fail , did 10 hours yesterday and was in bloody agony with my knee and it swelled up , went back in today and said I couldn’t do 12 hours so I only did 6 but now I’ve got to get back into physio to see what they say .....
Crikey, that's no good!! 😔

it’s bloody annoying to be honest , but hey ho we’ll battle on , and I’m now in a battling mood , this time last year I would have just rolled over .....
That's definitely a good attitude to have 🙂

I have to say they sound like absolute c***s though!

You have us here.
If that's a good thing! :laugh:

Yeah , somethings going on , just can’t quite work out what , it should be somewhat clearer today , maybe 🤔
It does sound a wee bit dodgy from what you are saying.

I hope not though but they aren't exactly showing a lot of compassion and empathy for someone in your situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom