Deon 3805

cj

That's a great price - was going to order a Yamaha 2400, but think I'll get this now :)

Flimber

Distinguished Member
Don't forget to 'pass on those savings' down the line to any potential purchasers of your 3802, Dave ;)

Mike.

D

DaveP

It would depend on me getting either a price match or a refund from AV-Land!

But of course I'm sure we could come to some arrangement!

Dave

AndyFov

Be wary of Unbeatable, they're notorious for selling stock they don't have. I ordered the 2011 when they had it on specail offer. I waited about 3 months before my patience eventaually gave out.

Andy

V

vulkan75

Just ordered mine(hifibiz)..:D :rotfl: SOOOOOOOOO excited,what a groovy remote..;)

Flimber

Distinguished Member
The silver one adds to the basket at Unbeatable for £752.95 all in.

Mike.

D

DaveP

Ignore me, I don't mind either way. AVLand have just agreed to a price match! :smashin: :smashin: :smashin: A big thumbs up for them!

Dave

PS, Flimber don't get too excited!

Flimber

Distinguished Member
Originally posted by DaveP

PS, Flimber don't get too excited!
Don't worry, I'm not :( Funds all held up elsewhere for the next few weeks anyway. Who have AVL price-matched ? UB ? And if so, did you get them to match it on a black one ? ;)

Mike.

D

DaveP

Originally posted by Flimber
Don't worry, I'm not :( Funds all held up elsewhere for the next few weeks anyway. Who have AVL price-matched ? UB ? And if so, did you get them to match it on a black one ? ;)

Mike.
HiFiBitz, I'll be interested to see if UB honour the price.

Dave

Flimber

Distinguished Member
Well, in the other thread about this someone has had the price confirmed via real-life facespeech.

Mike.

V

vulkan75

Just had a call from hifibitz..

After speaking to Denon,They have confirmed that no 3805's will be shipped prior to the end of march/ begining april, as this is the release window.

Therefore nobody has this item in stock,as of this moment in time.:mad:

Couple of weeks wait for everybody....pre-order now.:D

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom