Dent in speaker grill


Active Member
Anyone know where I can get a dent in my speaker grill removed?

The speaker in question is a Canton CD100 which fell over........and put a dent in the top of the grill. The grills are made out of aluminium and are not removable.

To give you an idea, the dent is a bit like the ones that you might get in your car if you bang the door.

Any speaker repair places around?


Well-known Member
What aobut asking the place you got them from assuming you didnt get them fro the net or ask at your local hifi shop (not richersounds)

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Streaming Theatrical Releases And The Future Of Cinema
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom