1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dension ICE>link plus in 2005 Renault Megane

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by grantsteve, Apr 18, 2005.

1. grantsteve

grantsteve

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +219
    I'm having trouble with Dension's ICE>link plus in my 2005 Megane. Connected it up with the Connects2 adaptor. Headunit recognises that there is a changer connected but either gets stuck checking for CD's or tells me there are no CD's in.

Dension reckon its a problem with the new Tuner List headunits in some 2005 models, and are 'developing a solution'!

Anyone had a similar problem and found a way round it? Or does anyone have any idea's for an alternative solution? I want a direct connection - no messing about with FM transmitters.

:confused:
    Cheers

2. simon100

simon100

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    No solution, just envy that there is a product for your car!!
    I have a 2004 Accord and can't find anything to link with the head unit anywhere. Dension are supposed to be coming out with a solution, but I am still waiting!
    There are systems which may work with my Accord, but I am reluctant to take the dash apart only to find that there is a lack of compatibility.