1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dension Ice Link for Toyota

Discussion in 'ICE, Sat Navs & Dash Cams Forum' started by Widescreen Wiz, Sep 3, 2005.

1. Widescreen Wiz

Widescreen Wiz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've recently installed a Dension Ice Link to enable use of my iPod with my Toyota Celica OEM rdaio (no.58806). It's connected via a Toyota-Sony Connects 2 harness converter and was supplied to me as a complete package from an online company.

The music is playing crystal clear through the stereo, but just every so often the iPod will pause for no apparent reason.

Also, I am unable to access the Ice Link menu (it says, by pressing Disc 6) to switch on the charging function to the iPod, so at the moment I am totally reliant on its own battery charge. I'd really like to find a way of accessing this menu.

Any ideas gratefully received!

2. simon100

simon100

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    I've just fitted an ice>link to my Honda Accord. I have noticed that when it is linked up and I turn the power on it stops and starts until I press play or use the stereo buttons to change track. Not sure if this is a related issue. I have no answer though!
    I am prepared to put up with this as the quality is so good compared to my iTrip.

Re button 6, I had to hold it down for a long time before it reverts to the ice>link menu system, at least 20 seconds. Luckily I managed to set charging and volume before reverting the iPod controls as the display on my photo iPod was very blocky.
    Try asking the questions/searching for an answer in this forum:

http://forums.ilounge.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=44