Denon2300 settings help needed

buzman

Novice Member
Reaction score
Using a denon2300 with monitor audio bronze 2 front & center ..bronze 1 at rear svs front height and a audio monitor sub.... ....
Can anyone suggest the best settings for the bass ... LFE or LFE +MAIN and what crossover frequency please

Last edited:
Designate all speakers as being SMALL and use an 80Hz crossover for your base layer speakers. I'd suggest a slighly higher crossover for the height speakers so maybe 90 - 120Hz?

Use just LFE and not the LFE + MAIN setting for the sub and leave the LPF of LFE filter set to 120Hz.

I'd additional suggest you not use the Dynamic EQ option in the Audyssey settings.

What make of speakers are you using for the heights?

Not being rude but if you know anything about this subject ..you would know SVS only make one model for front height ....

I know nothing then so sort the crossovers out yourself. :)

Happy New Year.

PS. It helps if you tell people the exact equipment you are using if asking questions. I've no idea which or what speakers you are using for heights and any speaker can be utilised as a height speaker. Besides which, why would I know what SVS's entire speaker range consists of? I'm not a speaker wholesaler and I'm not selling you speakers.

I presume you mean the SVS Prime Elavation speaker? In which case I'd suggest a 90Hz crossover.

Not being rude, but it appears I know more than you do.

Last edited:
Lol. "Not being" gives one free reign.

"Not being rude but... <insert rude statement here>"

"No offence but... <I'm about to say something offensive>"

Not being rude but if you know anything about this subject ..you would know SVS only make one model for front height ....
...and my next thread is going to be titled how to make friends and influence people....

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom