Denon x4500h poa AVC-A1 SE Perfect!!

Atcdenonthx

Novice Member
Reaction score
I newely bought the avr x4500h. I new the sound differens compared with my old AVC-A1SE would be such a dissapointment, even compared to x8500h !! I couldnt be more satisfied. Now I got the technology from 2019 11.1 ch working perfekt. I would honestly dont switch from this to x8500 even if i got It for fre!!

Why have you tagged your thread as being a Bargain? You could have posted what you've divulged within the existing AVRX4500 owners thread:
Denon AVR-X4500H Owners Thread

You ordinarilly start threads using the Bargain tag if you've found a discount or offer relating to a product. I'm assuming you bought the X4500 for the same price as it is currently being sold to other purchasers?

I'd also dispute that you'd not accept a free X8500 in return for your X4500 or instead of it. There's no reason at all why the X8500 would sound worse than the X4500 so why on earth wouldn't you want a free one instead of it?

Fare enough, but the only thing that drew me to the thread was the BARGAIN tag in the topic's title and there's not actually a bargain mentioned, not unless someone really is giving away an X8500 for free?

I should also mention that the X8500's main selling point is the fact that it can facilitate a 13 channel setup out of the box, something the X4500 cannot do even if you add additional external amplification to it. Anyone wanting this wouldn't be looking at the X4500. Neither can the X4500 include width speakers within its configurations, something the X8500 can do.

Last edited:
I've removed the ''Bargain'' prefix as it inappropriate and could lead to confusion.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom