Question Denon X4500 at £949?

Merritt

Established Member
Reaction score
A few days ago there were several outlets selling the Denon X4500 at £949. Unfortunately I was away with work at the time and didn't get a chance to buy. Is anyone aware of a reputable dealer still selling these at £949 please? I'm ready to buy...

(I have found a couple of sites on google but im not familiar with either of them.. One is not open until Wednesday & the other hasn't been answering the phone this afternoon)

TIA!

A few days ago there were several outlets selling the Denon X4500 at £949. Unfortunately I was away with work at the time and didn't get a chance to buy. Is anyone aware of a reputable dealer still selling these at £949 please? I'm ready to buy...

(I have found a couple of sites on google but im not familiar with either of them.. One is not open until Wednesday & the other hasn't been answering the phone this afternoon)

TIA!
Companies like Peter Tyson and Richer Sounds might not have the cheapest list price but I've found both (and no doubt others) very willing to cut a deal - I got my X4500 for £900 in November from RS, at the time it was just released and still being listed at £1500. RS Holborn have always stated they would beat (not match) any other price out there. You could get yourself a good deal by asking around for best price, or at least a price match with cable or other accessories thrown in

Thanks guys.

Movie rooms was one of the outlets I was trying to call yesterday with no reply to the phone (was just diverting to a mobile number which was saying out of service)

That's odd, Dan at movierooms is a forum sponsor and is usually very helpful to forum members. You could try a private message to him? @themovierooms

Isn't Dan in the middle of a move to a new property. Could be the reason for contact problems.

Im literally building two demo rooms at the moment so my response times have slipped somewhat, although my out of office on the email does explain. Ill PM back just now.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom