Denon x4300H - HDMI board gone pop

sago

Novice Member
Hi All

I got a quote for 550 for repairing the board. Can anyone advise where I can get one or whether this can be repaired? Im based in London. Any advice on who can repair these rather than just replace the boards. (Symptoms No sound or image on screen via any of the hdmi ports) Not happy with Denon Longevity. :(

Thanks All.

wiz

Distinguished Member
Wow, second one today. Hope it's just a few cases

sago

Novice Member
It destroyed the HDMI on Epson 7400h but they were nice enough to replace the board. Any suggestions of even buying a board and replacing myself may be an option.

Dobbyisfree

Have you checked the service manual? I have the x4400 one from manualslib, they may have x4300 (there may be no difference in the HDMI boards on these two anyway!).

sago

Novice Member
Thanks will have to investigate and revert back. Has anyone ever manage to fix this? Or know what to keep an eye out. All HDMI ports for to a central issue so cannot be so complicated.

sago

Novice Member
Ive spoken to a Denon repair shop and they advised that a firmware update has to be done on the board when putting a new one in. Anyone have any experience would be helpful. Anyone recommends a repair shop around North London or around watford.

Thanks All

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Streaming Theatrical Releases And The Future Of Cinema
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom