Denon satisfaction?

Are you satisfied by Denon customer care?

• Yes, very pleased, thank you very much.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Sufficiently pleased.

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • No, did not acknowledge any problems with their products.

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Ignorant and oblivious to their impending demise.

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
G

glenlee

Does Denon customer care(?) work your remote?

Please vote and lets hope they sort themselves out.

Blu-rayx

:mad: :mad: :mad:

denon should get an award for the worst customer service.

dvd

A

alim

Having ordered a Denon ADV-1000 last week this is not the kind of thread I wanted to see. I just hope it all works first time!

Blu-rayx

denon make good products,apart from their dvd players.

dvd

gringottsdirect

Originally posted by glenlee
Does Denon customer care(?) work your remote?
Please vote and lets hope they sort themselves out.
/QUOTE]

I am not defending Hayden Labs, but are they any worse than most of the others ?
Anyone who has read this forum for long enough will see grievances with most makers ( distributors ).
Recently, Gekko, Sony , Arcam , Philips , Panasonic , Toshiba , have taken criticism with ( very ) varying degree.
Denon seems to have a difficulty with Hayden ( U. K. ) with regard to how they are handling disgruntled DVD player owners and potential DVD player buyers. The MR / PP / Chroma situation.
Perhaps Mr. Batchelor will consider becoming this forum's DenonRoger to help out ?

G

glenlee

Come on Mr. Denon UK, why are us money spenders not important to you?

Why should we have to gripe on at the decent folk on these forums in order to get any response?

Take a look at the poll, percentage wise (and I appreciate only a few people have voted, but think of all the Denon owners who don't have internet access) you are not pleasing your public, why?

Keep voting, I want some impact when I write my formal letter to them about consumer confidence. (I will use a spell checker!)

Would all those who have specific cases please make a brief note of what, when, where and why on this topic and I will put it to the persons at the top.

I am being objective here, so I want plus points as well as bad points.

Thanks all.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom