• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Denon S-102 Lip Sync Issues

C

Cambo1

Hi all,

Firstly great site...!

I have just taken delivery of a Denon S-102 and have linked it to my Philips 37PFL9732D via the HDMI port (1).

The issue is that there is lip sync ONLY when I play DVD's. When it goes through the freeview on the PHILIP's and through Sky+ there is no issue at all. I would have thought if anything this would have been the other way round(?)

I have played about in the settings with distances etc. - I've gone from 5ft-25ft and I've changed the levels from -12 to +12 and I still can't get it sync'd....and the missus is going mad therefore I am too!

Would anyone be so kind as to offer me some help?

eeper

Standard Member
Sorry, I can't help you, but I am having similar problems with my S302. The delay is only just there (my wife can't see it), but I can just about notice it. There is no obvious audio dleay option in the menus, but I am sure there is some stuff hidden behind the scenes. FWIW I have it connected by HDMI to a Panasonic 32" LCD (the 32XLD700). Have you tried to contact Denon?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom