• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Denon Receivers , when are the 2019 new line due this year ?

s8n

Established Member
hi AV members , i am looking to buy a particular model Denon Receiver. Last month it went on sale and went back up to normal retail price about a week later. I was wondering when the new line of Denon Receivers come out , i hope to catch the sale before the new ones hit stores.

chat soon

dante01

Distinguished Member
The new lower tier Denon models usually get announced about June with slightly higher tier models announced in July each year. The flagship AVC-X8500H model will not be replaced this year and they only replace this every 2 years.

gilesypopper

Established Member
The new lower tier Denon models usually get announced about June with slightly higher tier models announced in July each year. The flagship AVC-X8500H model will not be replaced this year and they only replace this every 2 years.

Is the x3500h considered lower tier? So released around June?

Thanks!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom