Denon + Panasonic AE700 - HELP!

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by grisas, Nov 14, 2004.

1. grisas

grisas

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hello.
    Sorry my bad english but I'm Portuguese. I have a problem with my new denon 2910 and the tech support in here did not help me.
    I recently bought an denon 2910, a Supra hdmi cable to hook it up with a panasonic AE700 projector. When I put de signal mode in 720p or 1080i i get black borders around the image. The second problem is a "flash" that occurs randomly and 2/3 times during a movie that seems to be a break on the hdmi signal. Is there any firmware that can fix those problems? Does anyone here have the same setup? I hope you can help me with this. I really love this player, but this problems don't let me love it more.

thank you for any help you can give me.
    joao grisantes

2. gandley

gandley

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +269
    From what i have read else where there is a bug in the PAN ae700. U need to get the firmware updated

3. grisas

grisas

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can anyone with a AE700 + denon 2910 confirm this is a bug in the pj that can be fixed it with a new firmware? Anyone with this setup without this problem?

4. Murray

Murray

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    see the message i left under projectors about this problem