denon N7 sound quality

dood

I'm tempted to get an N7 instead of Denon DM38. However I've been told that the 38 sounds much better than the N7. Is this true?

Ben Jammin

I don't know, not heard the N7. Is the WiFi the reason to get the N7? You could consider a DM38 and a squeezebox i guess.

aibo82

I'm tempted to get an N7 instead of Denon DM38. However I've been told that the 38 sounds much better than the N7. Is this true?

Hi

I was thinking of getting this also along with some BX2's who told you about the sound quality?

I have the what hifi mag and the Marantz CR603 melody media gets 5 stars priced at £499 the N7 is the same price and the same company I was expecting the N7 would be on par with that? or am I wrong?

Ben Jammin

What Hi Fi should be used as a rough guide at best to be honest. The only way to know is to listen yourself. Having said that i'm sure both those systems sound good. For £500 they are not going to sound bad.

How is Denon the same company as Marantz though? Confused.

aibo82

How is Denon the same company as Marantz though? Confused.

Yeah they are under the same company holding D&M Holdings inc (Denon & Marantz holding inc) Boston acoustics are also under that name aswell!

I thought that quality of sound may overlap between products I can't demo this system yet as no ones got one in my area!

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom