DENON /KEN KREISEL /KEF

Parrott

Novice Member
Hi , I have been asked by my family to dispose of my late brothers Home Cinema Equipment, i have no idea of there value but he only bought good quality items.
I have a DENON AVC -X4700H AMP , DENON AVR-1910 AMP and a PIONEER SC-LX7-K AMP,
I also have a 6 set of KEN KREISEL SPEAKERS , MX700M3GBP230E2, KKQ125RCGBP , KKQ125LCGBP, KKQ125CGBP, KQ125TFXRGBP, KKQ125TFXLGBP and KEF SPEAKERS , BLACK, SERIES 3000 HTB2 SE SUBWOOFER, 2 NUMBER BLACK SP 3588 HTS3001SE STANDING SATELLITE SPEAKERS , 2 NUMBER SP 3588 HTS3001SE SILVER STANDING SATELLITE SPEAKERS, 2 NUMBER SP 3588 HTS3001SE SILVER WALL MOUNTED SATELLITE SPEAKERS, 1 NUMBER SILVER SP3588 CENTRE SPEAKER.
Any help pricing them would be good

Last edited:

Conrad

Members here can help I'm sure, but it's usually a good idea to look at sold listings on ebay as well as hifishark to get an idea of what things have been selling for.

Sorry for your loss.

Topmetom 2

Distinguished Member
Nice speakers id be interested in the kreisel ones think the last set went for around 1500 for just the speakers. The kef eggs(?) are a bit less. The 1910 denon maybe 100 x4700 is a good one 1449 new.

Last edited:

Parrott

Novice Member
Nice speakers id be interested in the kreisel ones think the last set went for around 1500 for just the speakers. The kef eggs(?) are a bit less. The 1910 denon maybe 100 x4700 is a good one 1449 new.
Do you want to make a offer on any of them !

Topmetom 2

Distinguished Member
The ken kreisels i would but you have to do it via classifieds on here. Id like first refusal if possible? You need the photos etc, location? Boxes delivery etc?

Parrott

Novice Member
Kent/surrey
Ok, know Surrey well , Reigate ,Redhill etc will have to put them on e-bay (have never sold anything before) If deal done will either deliver or you collect as to heavy to post ,not sure best way forward as the rules on the forum are very strict ,

UMAR 3:16

You can easily check the sales of previous classfields by doing a search. Guidance here is given too.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom