Denon/HEOS Issues

SilverSam

Novice Member
Hi,

I have a Denon setup for my home theater. I use the following speakers for the setup:

HEOS Bar
HEOS Subwoofer
HEOS 3 (X2)

Unfortunately, the system is not currently working correctly. Something glitched a couple of days ago and resulted in loss of ability to use a tv remote with the system. Essentially, pushing buttons on the remote wouldn't do anything. So I go through trying to fix the issue, ultimately resetting the speakers to factory settings, several times. Unfortunately, this didn't fix the problem. Now, if I connect the HEOS Bar by itself to the tv, everything works fine. Channel changes, volume control, all works fine. But then if I connect any of the surrounds, something happens. Channel change ability remains but volume control ability disappears. I've tried resetting the surrounds and sub as well, didn't seem to help. To help isolate the issue even further, I tried connecting via optical rather than hdmi, no change in situation. If I unplug the HEOS Bar, while its rebooting the remote sensors seem to work fine and function correctly but as soon as the reboot process finishes, no more volume control. Any thoughts on what is going on?

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom