1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denon DVD700 - User Opinions/Thoughts

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by EmissarY, Feb 22, 2004.

1. EmissarY

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Hi All,

I would like to ask those of you who own this dvd player what your thoughts are regarding its performance.

I have one myself (through S-Video - RGB was good, but S-Video's display of colour richness was superior on my Tosh 28W8DB TV), and have found it to be a very capable layer, but given the availability of dvd players now, with SACD, DVD-Audio etc, how have you all felt regarding the price of this player with relation to what is currently available?

I bought mine from Superfi for £170 delivered, I am kinda kicking myself cause of players out now at this price that are more universal. Ultimately however, I don't listen to DVD-Audio and only really watch films, so I guess I am not missing a great deal.

So what does the everyone/anyone think of this player?

This is my first Denon dvd player so I would really like to know you guys and gals opinions,