Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Denon DVD Player - DV1000

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by tronky, Aug 7, 2005.

1. tronky

tronky

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello all the forum.

This is my first thread in this forum, so I introduce myself.

My name is Davide, 26 years old, I live in Italy, I'm a Telecommunication Engineer and handling with Home Audio/Video technology is one of my favourite hobbies.

Now I'm going to show you my problem.

A couple of years ago I bought a Denon DVD Player: DV-1000. I think it's a very good DVD Player but yesterday I met a trouble and I hope someone could help me. :lease:

I've just finished my last-summer-holidays-footage. I burnt it onto a DVD-R, but I experienced many video problems: the video freezes sometime and then goes forward for some seconds, the audio glitches. Everything seems to address DVD reading problems. Infact the same DVD inserted into other DVD Players has no playing problems. The DVD-R I used is a TDK 1-4X.

Can anyone help me solvng this problem? :lease:

Thank you all. :)
    Davide