Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Denon dvd-1400 codefree?

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by cribeiro, Apr 2, 2005.

1. cribeiro

cribeiro

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +308
    Hello everybody,

I have recently purchased the Denon dvd1400 and I am amazed at the improvement over my no-name previous player. Nevertheless, my old player was codefree, and since I have some R1 dvd's that I still would like to enjoy from time to time, I need to make the Denon codefree before I get rid of the old player.

AFAIK there are cd's one can buy in order to do it (there is one now in ebay germany for about 19 euro delivered). I find it a steal, but if there is no other way, I'll have to do it that way. Anyway, I bought the player quite cheap (216 euro).

If someone could point me a different way to do it, I would be really grateful...

Another concern I have is the possible void of the warranty... Anyone knows about this?

Thank you very much,

Alberto

2. Ged

Ged

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +24