Denon DP-30L Turntable-Cartridge & stylus advice

A

audio paul

:hiya:My very first post here and I am hoping someone with a wise head can help me! I have a pristine example of this "respectable" deck the DENON DP-30L which has no cartridge or stylus.

I would very much appreciate advice as to an appropriate cartridge/stylus combination. I simply do not even know where to start! I would like to use it to play a Classical musical collection I have inherited. My ancillary hi-fi equipment is of good quality, capable of accurately reproducing sources of far superior quality than this deck, so I would like to extract the best I can from it, subject to the depth of my pocket!

I do not think this deck is anything remarkable, but I suspect it may be capable of putting out a reasonable signal if it's 1970's battleship build-quality is anything to go by! Many thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

J

jackal

Hi and welcome to the forums! You might have better luck posting this in the Hifi Separates forum as I know that there are quite a few vinyl experts there.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom