Question Denon DM40 needs new speakers

RampantLion

Novice Member
Reaction score
Very recently I replaced my old Denon DM30 with a new DM40 unit. I'm currently using the old Denon speakers that matched the DM30, but thinking of upgrading to a better set...

On the shortlist are the Dali Zensor Pico and the Dali Zensor 1 as well as Q-acoustics and Monitor Audio Bronze 1.

I'd be grateful for any suggestions or thoughts you may all have on this dilemma...

Cheerz

Mark H

Use the Dali Zensor 1s with mine specifically because they have a very good top and midrange, I fill in the bottom end with a sub though - highly recommended

I find the Q acoustics 2020i to be a fabulous speaker for the price, it's inexpensive at moment, has good bass and @ 88db and 6 ohms is not to hard to drive

Mission lx2 sounds fabulous.

Thanks for the responses so far.

I didn't mention that this is for a bedroom setup. Clock radio alarm duties, occasionally running TV sound through an optical input and once-in-a-while CD playback.

Swaying towards the Zensor Pico due to size (and dare I say it - looks) and the fact that manufacturer recommends placing against the wall for best bass response, which is where I want to put them.

Cheerz

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom