Denon DHTM330DV (help?)

Y

y97rosn

Hi guys,
anyone had any experience with this system? It's been dubbed 'the world's smallest AV system', which is ideal for myself as I want a system that will go nicely in my relatively small room. I'm also on a budget and was considering separates for awhile but as a newbie home cinema buyer (with little £££) I'd think an all-in-one kit would be the way to go. Unfortunately I've read no reviews what-so-ever for this latest kit, but I've heard great things about Denon so I'm hoping this one will be a winner. Bearing in mind I'm quite fussy when it comes to video playback; my current Sony player cost £80 and suffice to say, produces less-than-stellar video. Had considered the Denon DVD2200 for awhile but as I said, all-in-one seems safest bet. Any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated!
Nate

I have just bought one of these and I'm very happy with it but I can only compare it to my sony dav 500 which I had before. The sound quality is much better and clearer and for the price its excellent. It would be interesting to see how well it compared to the 500/550 systems. I have yet to receive a component board for my plasma but when I do I'll be able to compare the picture quality on progressive output to standard rgb which seems very decent

Even with just 22w per channel its plenty loud enough especially in 5.1 stereo mode

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom