1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denon Dht500st

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by rammy, May 4, 2005.

1. rammy

rammy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi I Just Bought Myself A Denon 500st Very Impressed With It, The Only Problem Is A Few Of My Dvd's When Playing Are Out Of Sync. E.g. Lipsync Iv'e Even Measured How Far Away I Sit From The Speakers And Tv But Still No Joy. Iv'e Tried Numerous Of Settings In The Delay Set Up Menu But I Cannot Get It Right,also What Sound Is Best To Use For Music Cd's? Any Suggestion Will Be Appreciated Thanks

2. Crustyloafer

Crustyloafer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,237
    Are you using progressive scan? What type of television do you have? It sounds like video delay being caused by slow progressive scan processing, which to honest is to be expected on a unit such as the Denon DHT5000ST where therre are inevitable compromises on the quality of components used due to the price.

3. rammy

rammy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi I'm Not Sure About The Progressive Scan I Think Its Turned On. I'll Check, I Have A New 46"samsung Dlp Tv,some Films Are Fine But I Have Sapranos On Dvd But It's Really Putting Me Off With The Lipsync Being Like It Is.thanks