1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denon DHT500SD radio Problems?

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by netflix, Sep 18, 2005.

1. netflix

netflix
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have had this system now for one month, and am really happy with it. For a single unit system, it is exceptional. I do have one problem with it though, as it will not recieve any radio stations? I have tried using the antenna's packed with it, but cannot get a signal. My girlfriends cheap stereo picks up a signal, so don't think that is the issue. Anybody else had this problem? Not really going to use the system for radio, so am not too sure whether it is worth sending it back for someone to look at. Is the Denon warranty on site or do you have to ship it off?

Cheers

2. MarkFB

MarkFB
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    I too have noticed the same problem with mine. Radio reception is simply atrocious, I can barely pick up radio one with a lot of effort.
    Not too fussed as I can just use SKY to pick up the radio digitally if necessary. I had just assumed it was a poor/weak tuner rather than a fault.

3. netflix

netflix
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, i pick up the radio through my freeview also, but was curious as it technically is a fault i would have thought. Anbody know anything about the warranty with Denon?