Denon DBT-1713UD DVD region free hack

If you haven't resolved this yet, I have the necessary files (which you need to put on a USB drive) and instructions. It's quite easy, really. If you send me a gmail address, I can send you a link to the folder where I keep this information on my Google Drive. You can download it from there. Cheers.

I will do, but I need solution with DVD Regions (I need 1 & 2) rather than Blu-ray.

Although I've never used it, I've just noticed that there is also a "DVD USB" folder (containing an auto-script file) which I assume is the one for the DVD region change. Like I said, I've never used it, but it's there, along with the instructions for implementing it.

Hi, can you also send it to me?

jmbarroso _at_ gmail _dot_ com

Thanks

If you haven't resolved this yet, I have the necessary files (which you need to put on a USB drive) and instructions. It's quite easy, really. If you send me a gmail address, I can send you a link to the folder where I keep this information on my Google Drive. You can download it from there. Cheers.

Does this enable region free playback without any need to switch zones? And is it a one-time hack?
Does it maybe also enable the ability to skip trailers, etc.?

To save anyone else having to wade through multiple threads & dead links, this zip file contains the three "soft" BD region changes & the permanent DVD region 0, together with instructions. I've just made a 1713 multi-region for DVD.

Attachments

• Denon Multi Region.zip
    439.8 KB · Views: 285
Does anyone know if this will hack work if burned to cdr for any other Denon Bluray players?

DENON DBT-3313UDCI I NEED IT TO BE REGION FREE CAN YOU HELP.

Last edited by a moderator:
To save anyone else having to wade through multiple threads & dead links, this zip file contains the three "soft" BD region changes & the permanent DVD region 0, together with instructions. I've just made a 1713 multi-region for DVD.
Thanks for that, I gave away my last region free DVD player, last week, and I had always thought that my Denon would play them. This hack has sorted it for me.

My DBT-3313 is not outputing audio via HDMI although it outputs via RCAs. I've tried both HDMI output ports, different cables and different receiver inputs in my Denon X5200 (that are working fine with other sources).

Anyone ever had this problem?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom