1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denon d-m31 vs Teac legacy cr-l600

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi Stereo Systems & Separates' started by Kefka, Jun 21, 2003.

1. Kefka

Kefka

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I need a small hi-fi system for my bedroom. I don't have space for seperates and i've only got a budget of £300 pounds, so the choice is between these 2 systems. I was wondering if anyone owns or has heard any of these 2 systems. I've read some good reviews on the denon but haven't found any regarding the teac. Does anyone have any idea which is the better sounding system?

Cheers.

2. IvorBigun

IvorBigun

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've had the earlier version,the DM30 for a couple of years now and it has been fine. I think that at the price it would be hard to beat, also don,t forget to shop around on price. Its a very competitive market out there and when we bought our Denon we got over £70 off of list price, getting JL to price match.

3. moghm

moghm
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    hi,

coincidence. Am deciding between the 2 myself. Empiredirect.co.uk and richersounds.co.uk are doing both these models. Ur right about the reviews on TEAC being scarce. May i ask where u intend to buy these from ? maybe somewhere cheaper than the websites i have listed above ?

regards

4. Kefka

Kefka

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The best price i've found for the denon is from www.hifijunkies.co.uk. They're selling it for £185 or £225 with the Mission speakers. I think they do free delivery too. The best price i've found for the teac is £238.44 from www.qed-uk.com and i think they do free delivery too.