Denon AWR-X2200W Arc and hdmi pass through problems

soja86

Novice Member
I can’t get ARC and HDMI pass through to work between my Denon AWR-X2200W and Philips 47pfl4606H/12 TV. It used to work before but for some reason it stopped. I’ve connected them through the HDMI ports namned “arc” and put on arc on both the TV and the receiver.

When I connect a source to a HDMI port on the receiver I get audio from the receiver but no video on the TV. I see the menu from the receiver on the TV and if I choose an audio source I get the Denon logo on the TV. If I stream Spotify to the receiver I see the screen for that but as soon as I choose a HDMI source i loose the video signal to the TV.

If i choose the TV audio I get no sound from the TV. When I turn on the TV the receiver automatically switch to TV audio but it only get sound in the TV speakers.

Pulse1

Disconnect both the tv and receiver from the mains, wait 10 mins and plug them back into the mains, then switch them back on to see if they handshake back together again? These things can happen with arc more than you think so your not alone.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B QD OLED Review - A Quantum Leap for OLED!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom