Denon Avs-3

scottish nutter

Hi, not sure if this is the right section for this? Iv just bought the Denon avs-3 switch, i had tried a couple of cheaper ones that caused flicker and took far to long to connect to my tv, so i decided to give the denon a try and so far so good, it connects quick enough with no flickering to a black screen, turns to stand by and turns on when anything connected to it is turned on, only thing is i wanted to stick it away in the back so it wouldnt be seen, it has an input for a remote repeater but it doesnt come with one, iv tried 3 repeaters i have in the house for other cheaper switches which work on my sons eezcoo switch but none of them work with the denon, iv had a look online and cant see anything, does anyone have any ideas what i would need? not looking to spend a lot but tbh at the price of this thing i would have expected one to be included?

thanks

Joe Fernand

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
You will need to know the supplied voltage, how the socket is wired and socket dimensions - might be best to ask Denon for a steer on what is required/if they offer an optional extender Receiver.

Joe

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B QD-OLED Review - A Quantum Leap for OLED!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom