Denon AVR2310 - SONY KDL43WG663BU

lukes1234

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I can not seem to get audio from the TV to the AVR, I have the HDMI cable connect to arc 1 & then to the monitor out on the avr, The tv is saying it is connect and the sound then stops coming out the speakers of the TV but it will not play via the AVR.

Only way I can get sound out the AVR is to connect the firestick to the AVR (DVD) and use the firestick to watch netflix ect on the TV however I would like to use the smart platform on the TV & get rid of the firestick?

any help would be greatly appreciated

Could it be the AVR?????

Equipment:
Denon Avr2310
Sony KDL43G663BU TV
Amazon Basics High-Speed, Ultra HD HDMI 2.0 Cable
Amazon Firestick

Hello,

I had a Sony KDL46HX755 TV and a Denon AVR-2313. The ARC worked fine for some years and somehow stopped. It never worked again. Last week I bought a LG OLED65C19 and ARC is still not working with the Denon. So yes, it could be the AVR ...

You can try to figure out the problem, but I guess it will not work and you will waste hours of troubleshooting (ARC seems for me to be a "Working YES or NO feature", nothing in between ...)
  • TV: connect to HDMI ARC
  • AVR: connect to Monitor 1
  • Settings: TV ARC On, Sound to HDMI (ARC), Denon: ARC on...
  • change HDMI cable to an ultra high speed cable, or try different cables.

Now I am using an optical cable, mapped it to TV Sound @ Denon. So at least I can use the internal apps from my TV and of course the PS5 which is connected directly to the TV, which has all HDMI 2.1 features the Denon 2313 does not have...

BR

Hello,

I had a Sony KDL46HX755 TV and a Denon AVR-2313. The ARC worked fine for some years and somehow stopped. It never worked again. Last week I bought a LG OLED65C19 and ARC is still not working with the Denon. So yes, it could be the AVR ...

You can try to figure out the problem, but I guess it will not work and you will waste hours of troubleshooting (ARC seems for me to be a "Working YES or NO feature", nothing in between ...)
  • TV: connect to HDMI ARC
  • AVR: connect to Monitor 1
  • Settings: TV ARC On, Sound to HDMI (ARC), Denon: ARC on...
  • change HDMI cable to an ultra high speed cable, or try different cables.

Now I am using an optical cable, mapped it to TV Sound @ Denon. So at least I can use the internal apps from my TV and of course the PS5 which is connected directly to the TV, which has all HDMI 2.1 features the Denon 2313 does not have...

BR
Hi, Thanks for replying, thats all great info cheers

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom