• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Denon AVR2310 setup help

DJDEMOD

Novice Member
Hi im trying to save 2 different sitting position's to one input with my denon 2310 but cant work out how to save different speaker levels and distances to one input , my pioneer has 6 maccs memory settings and they can be used to save what ever speaker setting to what ever input , I thought the denon quick select buttons were the same it does save different modes but speaker levels are always the same. any help would be great , thanks

dante01

Distinguished Member
You can only have one listening position and there's no fascility to store more than one set of calibration settings.

I think Sony receiver's allow you to store more than one set of configurations, but DEnon and the other manufacturers do not include this feature.

DJDEMOD

Novice Member
Thanks for the reply , yeah I use my receiver in my bedroom and when im at the computer im sitting closer then when im watching movies from my bed , my pioneer does have this setting , but I love the sound of this thing, best receiver ive heard to date , and ive been through a few .

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom