1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denon AVR1905?

Discussion in 'AV Pre-Amp/Processors & Power Amps' started by AGroucutt, Jan 2, 2005.

1. AGroucutt

AGroucutt
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone got one of these Im thinking of buying one. Is it as good as the reviews say?

2. SpudGunMan

SpudGunMan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i jsut picked one up for $400 USD

out of box i gotta say i love it. I bought it after shopping for 3 hours and chose this because it had the in/out i needed. I cant speake much for the amp since i dont use it. I jsut needed a unit that would do some switching for me.

This is great for that it has the 3componet in and allows each preamp out.

it is only 75w but the unit is great for converting RCA to componet and a/v switching which is why i purchased it. I reccomend if your looking at this price.

3. ROZ

ROZ
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I'm looking for one too. Where did you get yours from in USD?

4. SpudGunMan

SpudGunMan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    http://www.magnoliahifi.com/

i dickered with the guy for a bit they had it at 499 and i was like well i will just wait for it to drop and he said "if i offered it for 400 would you buy it" and i did. saved me the Ebay purchase and i got it from a authorized retailer so the 2 year is still good.

if anyone is thinking of buying a denon I always say yes. If you own anything with the brand name "SONY" on it then nevermind this product. but if you want something that will do exactly what you want it to do with quite a large ammount of configurations options this is the unit.

i'm not gonna yap about what it can do you can read it on the homepage. and if you are questioning dennon quality then you need to keep shopping till you figure out what you want. if your looking for a video switcher unit this is the bad ass unit.