Denon AVR-X2500H with Sony PSLX310BT Turntable

GazB1989

Novice Member
Hi All!

So I currently have the Denon AVR-X2500H. My question is will the Sony PSLX310BT Turntable be able to connect wirelessly through Bluetooth to the receiver? I know there’ll be a loss in sound quality running it via Bluetooth but the turntable is more for the aesthetic of the room but I have been given a couple hundred vinyls from the 70s and 80s by my parents and I want to make a feature of the turntable and vinyls at the opposite end of the room!

I’ve read reviews of the turntable and can get at a decent price, and I know it has Bluetooth and so does the receiver but I can’t find anything online that confirms they’ll work together (the Denon manual always mentions selecting the receiver on a mobile device but not sure how I’d select it as an output from the turntable?)

Thanks in advance!

If you want a turntable for show, then there is only one to have:

sl1200.png

I don’t like the look of it. I like the minimalist look. The Sony is well reviewed for the ~£200 price point. Most of my music is through Tidal.
:eek:
Sacrilege! Ask your parents about the legend that is the Technics SL1200!

GazB1989

Novice Member
:eek:
Sacrilege! Ask your parents about the legend that is the Technics SL1200!
Sorry... not sorry 😂. I’m sure the sound is fantastic but I think it’s ugly AF!

Just for the benefit of those who come across this topic looking for what I was looking for I can confirm that it does indeed work!

Sorry... not sorry 😂. I’m sure the sound is fantastic but I think it’s ugly AF!

Just for the benefit of those who come across this topic looking for what I was looking for I can confirm that it does indeed work!
Oh dear. You have much to learn about turntables.......

Jamie

Distinguished Member
Absolutely if I had my dream man cave there would be a pair of 1200s and a mixer on the back wall, however for an iconic TT for my imaginary dream hifi it would have to be a classic Linn LP12 of some sort.

Absolutely if I had my dream man cave there would be a pair of 1200s and a mixer on the back wall, however for an iconic TT for my imaginary dream hifi it would have to be a classic Linn LP12 of some sort.
A true turntable connoisseur :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Oculus Quest 2 VR headset + Rotel A14 MkII Amp Reviews & Best of the Month
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom