Denon AVR-X2200W setup is not working anymore

RichardF211220

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My Denon AVR-X2200W setup is not working anymore. When i click on the button of my remote controle nothing happens. same for option en info button.
Ive played around with te restore fabric, network and firmware but nothing works. I can only get through ip adres into the setup. Is anyone familiar with this problem?

and the setup assistants is not showing.

Last edited:
So you mean that your remote isn't working as it should?

Have you tried using the buttons and controls that are located on the AV receiver itself?

by default 2021-01-11 at 18.51.26.png

by default 2021-01-11 at 18.52.14.png

by default 2021-01-11 at 18.52.35.png

So you mean that your remote isn't working as it should?

Have you tried using the buttons and controls that are located on the AV receiver itself?

View attachment 1439503
View attachment 1439504
View attachment 1439505
The buttons on the receiver work fine. i already pushed preset - and dimmer after and i get the message WI-FI Test mode. I also restored to factory settings by pusshing preset - and +. But i dont get any setup menu or setup assitant screen.

Reset the network module> holding "Zone2 + Ch+"
Factory Reset> holding "Dimmer + Zone2 Source"
Restore to Factory Firmware> Hold "Dimmer + Ch- and turn on with the power button"

I think is broken. sometimes the hdmi output works and recognize the tv but most of the times it doesn't. also hdmi input 1/2/3 are not working anymore. hopefully a denon dealer can repair this.

I think is broken. sometimes the hdmi output works and recognize the tv but most of the times it doesn't. also hdmi input 1/2/3 are not working anymore. hopefully a denon dealer can repair this.
Sounds like a new HDMI board may be required. All depends on the cost of the repair as to whether the money would be better put to a new model.

Hi everyone,

My Denon AVR-X2200W setup is not working anymore. When i click on the button of my remote controle nothing happens. same for option en info button.
Ive played around with te restore fabric, network and firmware but nothing works. I can only get through ip adres into the setup. Is anyone familiar with this problem?

and the setup assistants is not showing.

I know I am stating the obvious, but have you tried new batteries in the remote.

Last edited:
have you tried pulling the power for a minute? i have the same problem the setup button not doing anything but pulling the power for a minute fixes it for me for a couple days at least :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom