Denon AVR-X2200W Info Display Wrong

techdiver

Hi,

I have had the Denon AVR-X2200W for a few years now and love it. One thing that's been bugging me though is the info display both from the "Info" button on the TV and the Denon app doesn't display the correct output no matter what is being output.

Screenshot_20210829-095444_Denon 2016 AVR Remote.jpg

As you can see above the only channels displayed are TFL and TFR. This is the same regardless of the input or output.

Is this a common fault or have I a software issue. There doesn't seem to be any associated performance issue though but it's concerning all the same.

Any ideas? Thank you.

Jase

Distinguished Member
Looks to be a bug/glitch somewhere. The important thing is that the sound is coming out of the correct speakers. I would just report it to Denon and see if they sort it.

You could try uninstalling the App and reinstalling it but if the actual Info screen of the Denon itself is 'wrong' then it likely needs a firmware update to fix it.

MikhailCompo

The Denon apps have always been terrible, they quite clearly invest very little money in the development, sadly. A bug like this does not surprise me in the slightest

techdiver

The Denon apps have always been terrible, they quite clearly invest very little money in the development, sadly. A bug like this does not surprise me in the slightest
Oddly enough it's not just the app where this is the issue it's actually the same issue with the OSD of the interface itself. It must be something screwed up with my firmware but I have everything configured the way I want it so I don't want to do a reset at this time. Everything is working fine it is just the info display that is wrong so I can live with that for the time being.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sky Glass, Epson Laser Projectors plus Home Cinema Subwoofers and More…
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom