Denon AVR X 3500H

FesneuAV

I have the Denon AVR X 3500H, connected to a video projector. The source is a computer, via HDMI.

I mistakenly pressed the button quick setting 1.
It has screwed up with all my settings, and I can't seem to be able to get back to the previous state.
In particular the thing that bothers me the most is that now, when I try to open the AVR menu, or change the sound, it does not show up on the screen. It only displays the information on the small LCD screen of the AV receiver.

Does anyone know how I can go back to the previous behaviour of displaying menu and volume directly on the screen?

Thanks

gmgf1

Standard Member
I have the Denon AVR X 3500H, connected to a video projector. The source is a computer, via HDMI.

I mistakenly pressed the button quick setting 1.
It has screwed up with all my settings, and I can't seem to be able to get back to the previous state.
In particular the thing that bothers me the most is that now, when I try to open the AVR menu, or change the sound, it does not show up on the screen. It only displays the information on the small LCD screen of the AV receiver.

Does anyone know how I can go back to the previous behaviour of displaying menu and volume directly on the screen?

Thanks
My understanding is that the quick set buttons 1-4 on the remote can be used to assign a group of chosen settings to a particular input, the defaults, I believe are 1 CBL/Sat, 2 Blu Ray, 3 Media Player etc.
I would have though that after you had pressed button 1 it switched to the relevant input and its associated settings. Therefore selecting another input from the input buttons should bring you back to where you want to be?
If not then give Denon a call - they will help you.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B QD OLED Review - A Quantum Leap for OLED!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom