1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denon AVR-F100

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by daffyduck, Jan 18, 2002.

Tags:
  1. daffyduck

daffyduck

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have just purchased this all in one solution having read rave reviews. I am trying to connect it to a Sony widescreen with two scarts, a Sony VCR with two scarts and Sky digibox with two scarts. I have followed the fairly useless instructions to the letter but without success. Can anyone advise as to what I can do? Any help would be greatly apprciated

2. monitor

monitor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i have this system,i have had it for about tens months. what do you need to know about the set up. I don,t use the dvd part of it i kept my phillips dvd and sold the denon to a friend, i only use the amp and speakers:eek: :eek:

3. daffyduck

daffyduck

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for coming back to me. I got the system sorted over the weekend - believe it or not, it was the actual disc itself which was dodgy, not the system. Everything is now working perfectly ad what a performance! Did you wall mount the speakers? I am considering stands for the fronts but cannot locate Denon ones. Mission make a set for the FS2 speakers which look the same. Do you know if these are suitable? Thx again

4. monitor

monitor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    how are you finding it. i have been very impressed with it for such a compact av system. Just got T2 on r1 and the sound in both DD and DTS is nothing short of breathtaking.
    U571 is another good one to test it out with
    I too have only seen the mission stands and i am tempted to get them.
    let me know how you get on

5. daffyduck

daffyduck

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I agree that sound is nothing short of sensational for such a discreet system...and I haven't even got the speakers mounted yet! I spoke to tech support at hifibitz and they have tried the mission stands with the denon speakers but have found that they do not fit. what they suggested was using a stand with an adjustable top plate but I'm not sure that this would look right. might spend the weekend trawling the hifi shops with my speaker under my arm!!