For Sale Denon AVR 3806 AV Receiver plus Denon 1920 DVD Player

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Andycaddy, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Andycaddy

Andycaddy
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    It's time to retire my trusty Denon 3806 amp due to my requirements for 4K HDMI switching which it can't handle. However for everything else it's been immense and would make a great first 7.1 system (if you don't have the 4k HDMI requirement). Its come from a no smoking, no pet household and is in great condition. There is also the option to upgrade the firmware via the serial port but I have never needed to do this.

This is a 7 Channel x 120 Watts amp with HDMI switching, three zone multi room and Denon's Audyssey’s MultiEQ room setup system.

Review here : Denon AVR-3806 7.1-channel A/V Receiver
    and here : Performance

I'm throwing in the Denon 1920 DVD player as a freebie as it's just taking up space in a spare room and will sell with or without.

Review here : https://www.hifiklubben.dk/globalassets/tester/denon/dendvd1920_avreview_11-2005.pdf

£150 excluding delivery for both. I am in Milton Keynes if you can collect.

Price and currency: 150.00
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: Paypal or bank transfer
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files: