Denon AVR 3802

P

pk6527

Recently I bought Denon AVR3802. Every thing works fine if i listen to FM and Dish/TV. I have Denon 3800 DVD player. If i play any cd and dvd with AVR 3802 , I notieced 1. sound breaks 2. no sound in middle of the playing 3. continues breaking sound. I don't know what i am doing wrong here. I have Klipsch speakers.

When i played DVD 3800 with yamaha receiver and same cd/dvd nothings breaks. Works gr8.
Pleaes help me.

Thanks in advance

I presume you are using a digital connection for the audio, have you tried using a different input to see if the problem persists?

You could also try to initialize the amp, I did this when the optical inputs weren't working and it solved my problem. It's easy to do, you just turn it on while pressing a couple of the buttons on the front, can't tell you which off the top of my head though, and I've not got the manual to hand, but if you don't have one I'll dig it out.

The only drawback with trying this is that it resets the amp to the factory defaults, so make a note of you speaker levels/distances before hand.

Thanks

I am not the guru in this regard. I just followed the manual instrctuion. setting is like this.

Comp Vedio cable from DVD to TV
Coax cable from DVD to AVR 3802
TV Audio Out to AVR TV Input.

Nothing speacial here.

Just need a simple steps from u all guru's

Thanks

I have even reset amp to factory default and using the factory default setting. I have 5.1 speaker system.

Thanks

Just given in and looked at the manual, I can't see it being anything wrong with the options you have selected as you're getting sound.

Are you using a 75ohm digital co-ax cable?
How frequent are the dropouts?
Does it happen with all discs?
Do you have the audio input set to Auto?

Can't really suggest what to try next, but these Q's might help someone else to come up with something.

I am using 75ohm digital co-ax cable. First i thought it is with the burn music/movie cd's. Then i got the Org DVD fron Blockbuster. The drop outs are in between with ORG DVD. But If i put some burn music CD it breaks regularly. Don't know the problem. Input set to Auto. Is it some thing to do with Speakers. It works fine if i am listening FM and TV channel

Help

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom