• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Denon AVR 3300 advice please!!

kenshingintoki

Distinguished Member
I was enquiring about the Denon AVR 3300

My setup will be either a TV and a Projector or PC monitor.
My main source will be a gaming PC. Will also have a few gaming consoles connected.

I would like it to send the video from he gaming PC to either a TV or a PC, leaving the audio to the 5.1 surround for whichever one is playing the content from the PC.

I have read that the AVR3300 can not do this on this forum:
Time for a new Denon receiver: 2300 vs 3300 vs 3200 vs 4300 ? - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews

Could you please have a look and make sense of this for me? I’m pretty much ready to pull the trigger, just settling on a receiver for the KEF Q500s.

I phoned up the store, they said the receiver CAN output to either the PC or Projector and utilise the 5.1. Could someone please make sense of this for me?

Thanks!

IS the denon still a good buy? 3300 for £500

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom